24 jul. 2012

. Best jumpsuits for Summer! .

1.- H&M   2.- Topshop  3.- Topshop  4.- Ada Gatti para EAT  5.- H&M  6.- Miss Selfridge 
7.- H&M  8.- Topshop

Cada vez estoy más convencida de que los monos son la prenda estrella del verano. Sirven tanto para el día como para la noche, ya que te lo puedes poner con una sandalais o con unos taconazos.
Esta es mi selección de monos para estos días calurosos! ¿Cúal es tu preferido?

Jumpsuit is the star of the summer for me. You can wear them with sandals, flats or heels because they fits all the styles. This is my selection for the summer days we still have, which one is your favourite??

.:. FACEBOOK .:. TWITTER .:.

7 comentarios:

  1. I love number 3 and 7!!!!!
    Hey, but are we following each other?
    I think we really should!
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They are all great! ;)
      I'm following you
      xx

      Eliminar
  2. ow!!! totalmente enamorada del 2 y el 3!!!
    besotes preciosa!

    Pásate a visitarme si te apetece!!!
    Self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Son preciosos verdad?? ;)
      un besote!

      Eliminar
  3. absolutely love #5 but I can't find it anywhere :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. it is from H&M and i saw it at the beginning of summer but now I don't know if it will still at the stores... maybe online! ;)

      Eliminar
  4. I love the 2nd jumpsuit most!:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...