7 sept. 2012

Get the look: Ekaterina Mukhina


Consigue el look de Ekaterina Mukhina, directora de moda de Vogue Rusia. Colores vivos con negro es una mezcla acertada al cien por cien y si además, le añades buenos complentos el resultado es fantástico ;)
El bolso de H&M lo tenía fichado desde hace un tiempo y cada vez me gusta mas!!
¿Qué os parece este look?


Get the look of Ekaterina Mukhina, fashion director of Russian Vogue. Team bright colors with elegant black. Don't forget to accessorize with your favorite jewelry!

White seven stone friendship bracelet from Bulle D’Amour .:. Transparent chiffon blouse with concealed buttons from Lindex .:. Black ankle-length pants from H&M .:. Brown and yellow leather bag from H&M .:. Multi colour beaded cuff from Topshop .:. Royal suede pump from Gardner


Have a nice weekend! I will be studying for my last exams of my degree so wish me luck!  I will be back at the end of week ;)
Thanks!!


.:. FACEBOOK .:. TWITTER .:.

5 comentarios:

  1. love it!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love this look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice look!

    thanks for the comment in my blog!
    I'm following you hope you can follow me too!

    Hugs
    Mr J.Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com
    De SORTEO!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow, what a great shirt!
    X

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta un look así! Buen trabajo ;)

    Besos,
    Marinne Spirit

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...